Residing in NYC can be one of the most exhilarating experiences in the winter, but it often becomes difficult to feel and look your best. Considering New Yorkers walk an average of 7,958 steps per day, how can we protect our skin and lips from the dry cold wind chills? How can we hop over the black slush on every street corner and still feel chic about it?
We have found some amazing affordable winter accessories and beauty products over the years that work wonders for us this time of year. We promise they will help you to survive the long winter struggle!
1. Topshop Faux Fur Pom Beanie ($26)
2. J.Crew Quilted V-Neck Vest ($108)
3. ASOS Leather Touch Screen Gloves ($34.11)
4. Members Only X UO Faux Fur-Lined Parka ($229)
5. Muks Luks Snow Boots ($105.95)
6. Nasty Gal Cashmere Scarf ($40)
3. Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream ($26.50)
5. Tarte Tinted Moisturizer ($35)
6. Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Lip Balm ($4.49)